AUDIONFX Individual End User License Agreement
1. License. This AUDIONFX. Individual End User Licensing Agreement (IEULA) Is a legal Agreement between AUDIONFX “we” or “us” and the licensee “you” as an individual or single-user entity. This license grants the licensee “you” a non-exclusive, worldwide commercial license to use AUDIONFX (sound effects, sound recordings, sound elements, sound libraries) that are licensed to “you” on the following terms. By accepting these terms, the licensee “you” agree to the following terms and conditions.
2. Rights Granted. AUDIONFX audio content products are licensed to “you” not sold, to “you” the licensee. This AUDIONFX license grants “you” the licensee as an individual or single-user entity. The non-exclusive worldwide right to incorporate these sounds in any audio production such as: radio imaging, radio broadcast, television broadcast, advertisement, webvideo, podcast, film, video game, software application, ring tone, or other media productions, without paying additional royalties, license fees, to AUDIONFX or third parties. For information on obtaining a Multi-User End License, email us at email@example.com
3. Restrictions. The licensee “you” is not authorized to distribute, license, sublicense or perform reproductions of the AUDIONFX audio content products when these are not incorporated and synchronized in a Media Production. You may not alter or delete any AUDIONFX “watermark” embedded within the demo sound files. Copyright laws and international treaties protect the AUDIONFX audio content products.
4. Intellectual property rights. AUDIONFX (sound effects, sound recordings, sound elements, sound libraries) are licensed to the licensee “you” and not sold to “you” by proof of payment of the associated licensing fees. This license is non-transferable. The licensee “you” acknowledge that AUDIONFX owns the intellectual property and copyright on all AUDIONFX audio content products.
5. Payments. The license fee for AUDIONFX products are for individual or single (1 person) user and is indicated in € (EURO) (VAT may be applied where applicable) Downloaded AUDIONFX products cannot be returned. So “we” don’t provide refunds.
6. Delivery. Upon receipt of payment “we” will send “you” an email message with the secure online “digital download link” to download the AUDIONFX audio content product. The “digital download link” will remain active for 30 days or (one month) after purchase invoice date.
7. Termination. AUDIONFX reserves the right to refuse any order or purchase order, verbal or written and the rights to terminate this license agreement in an event of breach by the licensee “you” the licensee shall delete or destroy all copies of the AUDIONFX audio content products. Which the licensee produces or has produced.
8. Indemnity. The Licensee “you” shall indemnify the licensor AUDIONFX against all losses, costs “including legal costs on a full indemnity basis”, expenses, demands, suits, loss of business or business profits, injuries, liability or in connection with, a third party claim against us relating to your use of AUDIONFX content.
9. Liability. AUDIONFX accepts no responsibility for any loss of business or business profits resulting directly or indirectly from the performance of any AUDIONFX products. With respect to any claims made in relation to this license agreement. AUDIONFX liability will not exceed the license fee paid by “you” the licensee. Downloaded AUDIONFX products cannot be returned. So “we” don’t provide refunds.
10. Applicable Law.This Individual End User Licensing Agreement (IEULA) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with The Dutch law and “you” agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any action relating to this license agreement will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts.
AUDIONFX – Sterling 3 – 3641MG – Mijdrecht – The Netherlands – Chamber of Commerce 55374743 – firstname.lastname@example.org